Rent or charter?

Wynajem motorówek | czarter motorówekLet’s start with the fact that motor boat, yacht and boat rental is a typically inland term. At the sea we use charter and it means hiring a floating equipment.
Charter can be rented under different conditions, which are dictated by the power required for chartering the boat and the size of the boat and the power of the engine.
Przygotowania do przejażdżki motorówką RIB w Gdyni

Our company offers RIB motorboat rental

only with service and helmsman. This is due to the fact that we only swim professionally prepared boats with more power engines. Boats without a helmsman would mean too much risk.

Charter time starts from the moment we leave the marina in Gdynia. When it comes to trips outside Tri City, we separately determine the cost of transport equipment.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.